Bhagat Law Firm
  • Immigration Attorney

    Wake up to the taste of fresh organic fruits each day delivered right to your doorstep

Adjustment of Status

Once a family based or employment based petition is approved, visas in that category is currently available, and the family member is in the US, you can file for adjustment of status. There are numerous other requirements that have to be met for a person to adjust status to that of a Legal Permanent Resident or LPR.

latest news

Latest Immigration News

September Visa Bulletin Trump Changes Tone on Immigration

2 GOP Reps: Immigration Plan with Path to Citizenship

Lawsuit Claims Feds are Withholding Immigration Documents August Immigration Newsletter

All rights reserved