Bhagat Law Firm
  • Wake up to the taste of fresh organic fruits each day delivered right to your doorstep

employment visa

A person can get a Green Card and become a Legal Permanent Resident if a United States Employer files a petition for them. Generally this process involves getting a certification from the Labor Department before the Employer can petition the Immigration Service (USCIS). There are several categories for this type of visa and the process differs based on the criteria.

latest news

Latest Immigration News

September Visa Bulletin Trump Changes Tone on Immigration

2 GOP Reps: Immigration Plan with Path to Citizenship

Lawsuit Claims Feds are Withholding Immigration Documents August Immigration Newsletter

All rights reserved