Bhagat Law Firm
  • H1B Immigration Law Attorney

    Wake up to the taste of fresh organic fruits each day delivered right to your doorstep

Fiancé Visa

If you are a United States citizen you can petition for your fiancé to enter the United States on a fiancé visa. In order to petition, you must show that:

You (the petitioner) are a U.S. citizen.

You intend to marry within 90 days of your fiancé(e) entering the United States.

You and your fiancé(e) are both free to marry and any previous marriages must have been legally terminated by divorce, death, or annulment.

You met each other, in person, at least once within 2 years of filing your petition. There are two exceptions that require a waiver:

The fiancé visa allows your fiancé to enter the United States for ninety (90) days so that you may marry within the guidelines. Once you marry, your spouse may apply for a green card to remain in the United States permanently. If your fiancé has a child (under 21 and unmarried), they have the K2 visa available to them. Make sure that their names are included on the initial petition for your fiancé.

When can I get an update on the website? Harish uncle please look into the questions from my last email - I need to know whats going on with the hosting and emails and what we are looking at moving forward.

latest news

Latest Immigration News

September Visa Bulletin Trump Changes Tone on Immigration

2 GOP Reps: Immigration Plan with Path to Citizenship

Lawsuit Claims Feds are Withholding Immigration Documents August Immigration Newsletter

All rights reserved