Bhagat Law Firm
  • R Visa Law Firm

    Wake up to the taste of fresh organic fruits each day delivered right to your doorstep


An R1 is for foreign nationals who come to the United States temporarily to be employed as a minister or in another religious vocation or occupation at least part time. They must be employed by a non-profit religious organization in the United States, a religious organization that is authorized by a group tax exemption holder to use its group tax exemption, or a non-profit religious organization which is affiliated with a religious denomination in the United States. To qualify, the foreign national must have been a member of a religious denomination having a bona fide non-profit religious organization in the United States for at least two years immediately before the filing of the petition.

Please contact us at Bhagat Law Firm for any inquiries regarding your R visa case.

latest news

Latest Immigration News

September Visa Bulletin Trump Changes Tone on Immigration

2 GOP Reps: Immigration Plan with Path to Citizenship

Lawsuit Claims Feds are Withholding Immigration Documents August Immigration Newsletter

All rights reserved