Bhagat Law Firm
  • Student Visa Lawers

    Wake up to the taste of fresh organic fruits each day delivered right to your doorstep

F1 Student Visa

If you want to study in the United States, the F1 visa may be right for you. The F1 visa allows an alien to enter the United States as a full-time student at an accredited college, university, academic high school, elementary school, or other academic institution or in a language training program. You must be enrolled in a program or course of study that culminates in a degree, diploma, or certificate and your school must be authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students.

F1 students may not work off-campus in a traditional job setting. They may accept on-campus employment subject to certain conditions and restrictions. After the first academic year, F-1 students may engage in three types of off-campus employment: Curricular Practical Training (CPT),Optional Practical Training (OPT), or Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Optional Practical Training Extension (OPT)

Please contact us at Bhagat Law Firm for any inquiries regarding your F1 Student Visa case.

latest news

Latest Immigration News

September Visa Bulletin Trump Changes Tone on Immigration

2 GOP Reps: Immigration Plan with Path to Citizenship

Lawsuit Claims Feds are Withholding Immigration Documents August Immigration Newsletter

All rights reserved